Re: [stella] Authors enjoying games?

Subject: Re: [stella] Authors enjoying games?
From: "Andrew Davie" <atari2600@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 27 May 2004 10:18:05 +1000
> > For whatever reason, this got me wondering -- do authors enjoy their
> > own games?  I've enjoyed a number of homebrews, but did the people who
> > wrote them?  Did you enjoy them (not just those three) *as* you were
> > writing them?  More afterwards?  Years later?

Qb was a stressful project to write.  I did not particularly enjoy the game
*as* I was writing it -- but I had a clear vision of the end goal and I knew
that would be good.

It *is* one of the most relaxing games to play, though.  I get into the
groove and just slot those 'cubes' into place in an almost meditative-state.
So yes, I enjoy playing it.  First wrote the game in 1983.  Still enjoy it
in 2003.  Hope to be enjoying it in another 20 years.

Cheers