Re: [stella] strange auto response from Hotmail?

Subject: Re: [stella] strange auto response from Hotmail?
From: Russ Perry Jr <slapdash@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2004 19:57:02 -0500
At 6:44 AM -0400 6/25/04, Dennis Debro wrote:
> It seems when I post to [stella] I get a return response from Hotmail
> stating...
>
> [BEGIN HOTMAIL RESPONSE]
> Thank you for sending an e-mail message to support@xxxxxxxxxxxx However,
> this is not a monitored e-mail address.
>
> If you are already signed in to your Hotmail account, click "Help" in the
> upper right corner. This gives you access to our great self-help
> instructions as well as our automated answer system. If you cannot find your
> answer in either source, you can easily click a link in Help to contact our
> MSN Hotmail Customer Support Staff directly.
> [/END HOTMAIL RESPONSE]
>
> Is anyone else seeing this or is it just me?

Boy, I haven't seen that one...

I'm about the head off on vacation for a week, but I'll look into
this when I'm back.  In the meantime, if you get any others be sure
to let me know (offlist preferably).
||  Russ Perry Jr   2175 S Tonne Dr #114   Arlington Hts IL 60005  ||
||  847-952-9729   slapdash@xxxxxxx [NEW!]   VIDEOGAME COLLECTOR!  ||