Aw: [stella] More horizontal positioning finds

Subject: Aw: [stella] More horizontal positioning finds
From: cybergoth@xxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2004 13:05:21 +0200 (CEST)
Hi Dennis!

> I've been chugging along with disassembling Kaboom! and Pac-man. I've found
> another way they positioned their sprites horizontally that is sort of
> similar to the way Gary Kitchen did it for Space Jockey and Donkey Kong.

Hm... they actually don't look similar to the "advanced" positioning to me.
They do two loops and they're wasting 2 scanlines, just like the original
Air-Sea-Battle did from the beginning.

The trick of the advanced code is to do the
"calculating" and the "waiting" in one single loop.

Greetings,
Manuel