Re: Aw: RE: [stella] More horizontal positioning finds

Subject: Re: Aw: RE: [stella] More horizontal positioning finds
From: debrodennis@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 01 Jul 2004 20:33:53 +0000

Hi Manuel,

First if this comes over as HTML, I'm sorry. I hate that my ISP has this crappy web mail stuff when you're not logged into their server :-(

As for the Space Invader thing, I don't think I understand the confusion on the explosions. I haven't looked deeply in this but from the surface it looks as if Rick does your typical 6-char display for the invaders. If one gets shot then he just points that to another sprite. Am I missing what your saying here?

Take care,

Dennis