Re: [stella] AOTM AFOS New Version

Subject: Re: [stella] AOTM AFOS New Version
From: BadPandaBear <badpandabear@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 03 Jul 2004 18:06:07 -0700
Shrek, I had a brief play at this and liked it. I'm a sucker for good old fashioned shooters. My suggestions for gameplay would be to make it harder. Perhaps have the UFO shots travel more quickly, or have more than one UFO.

I also noticed a similar bug to what Andrew saw. It happened whenever I let the UFO get to the bottom of the screen. It looked like it was enabling the sprite on every line except where it was supposed to be. It only lasted a few frames before the UFO wrapped to the top of the screen.

Have fun,
Dusty Reichwein