Re: [stella] Poll: What is everybody working on?

Subject: Re: [stella] Poll: What is everybody working on?
From: Manuel Rotschkar <cybergoth@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2004 22:14:28 +0200
Hi there!

Hello everybody! I've been working on this, the first playable(?) version of my demo. When I started, I really thought that it could be a fun game. But now, I don't know. Can anybody see waht's wrong with it.?

Something is wrong with the scrolling I think. It looks like it's sometimes moving 2 scanlines at once?

You probably didn't notice that while developing, but there's a big difference in the scrolling when comparing it to an older version I have (Plane(8)). Try them in Z26 one after another, a huge difference!

Besides this, I think this will become a very good game!

Well, I myself am a bit lazy these days, taking a break after finishing
Seawolf.
Excellent game.

Thanks! ;-)

I started talking to Jeff McCord about a 2600 port of "Sword of Fargoal",
but basically that's it.

Oh... good one. All your ports are great. What about an original title?

Not from me, sorry. I'm not interested in that.

Greetings,
	Manuel