Re: [stella] Poll: What is everybody working on?

Subject: Re: [stella] Poll: What is everybody working on?
From: Russ Perry Jr <slapdash@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2004 21:40:48 -0500
At 12:31 AM +0200 7/13/04, Manuel Rotschkar wrote:
At 7:10 PM -0300 7/12/04, Gonzalo Fernández wrote:
>> Ps: I receive a Hotmail message with the same subject when I post.
>> What's that?

It's a problem I'm trying to track down.  It is NOT due to the
subscriber list, but neither I nor the guys at Biglist know where
it's coming from.  So members, please check to see if you have any
forwards to support@xxxxxxxxxxx on, and if so REMOVE IT!

> @Russ: Before I forget it, people are currently supposed to
> subscribe to [Stella] via a link that is called "Easy unsubscribe",
> can't you do something about that nonsense?

Uh, where are you seeing that?
||  Russ Perry Jr   2175 S Tonne Dr #114   Arlington Hts IL 60005  ||
||  847-952-9729   slapdash@xxxxxxx [NEW!]   VIDEOGAME COLLECTOR!  ||