Interesting find in Centipede...or at least I think so :-)

Subject: Interesting find in Centipede...or at least I think so :-)
From: debrodennis@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 05 Aug 2004 19:59:40 +0000

Hi all (sorry for the HTML mail),

I know some of you are probably saying why not finish a disassembly before moving on to another one. I move on to another when I get board or stuck on another :-)

Anyway I had a little time today during lunch so I started looking at Centipede and guess what I found tucked away in the graphics...the laser gun from Galaxian as well as a turning Galaxian ship.

I guess the person that wrote Centipede started with the Galaxian source :-) I wonder if they were the same person.

I also wonder if Centipede was originally targeted for 4K. If you look at BANK0 the start vector has $F000. Is this normal? Does it matter what's in the start vector of the first bank anyway?

Again...sorry for the HTML mail :-(

Take care,
Dennis