RE: [stella] New game - Fall Down

Subject: RE: [stella] New game - Fall Down
From: "Lee Fastenau" <stella@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 22 Aug 2004 02:43:24 -0500
> Hello [Stella]!
>
> I've been posting demos of my new game on AtariAge for the past couple
> months, though since I'm a big slacker I never signed up here (also the
> list was down when I started...)  For anyone who hasn't seen it, it's a
> two-player oriented version of an old TI-Calculator game where you have to
> keep falling past scrolling platforms.  Pretty simple really...
>
> I'm at a point where I'm probably not going to add many more features, but
> suggestions on things to change/remove/fix would be appreciated.  If
> anyone could tell me how it works on real hardware that'd be cool too.
> Thanks :)
>
> Aaron

Simple, but challenging and fun!  The NTSC version works fine on my
Supercharger.  Unfortunately, I just discovered that my trusty Wico Bat
Handle joystick won't move left, so I was only able to go right.  Still, I
managed to get 20 points before dying.  I did much better in Z26, to say the
least.

I love the player animation.  Great job!

-Lee