RE: [stella] New game - Fall Down

Subject: RE: [stella] New game - Fall Down
From: "Aaron" <stella-receiver@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 29 Aug 2004 18:40:55 +0100 (BST)
Lee Fastenau said:

> I think Aaron's game is well-balanced and appears to be well-tested.  I
> was
> pleasantly surprised at how well the VCS AI played.  While the game's
> concept is simple, it's very well executed, IMHO.
>
> -Lee

Thanks.  I try :)

Actually though I'm trying to improve the AI for the next version - for
example it doesn't intentionally use the wrap-around edges.

One thing I'm wondering is how big a deal is it to have PAL/NTSC
switchable in game?  I might actually be able to fit it in using the
B&W/Color switch, but it would likely push out some other ideas...

-Aaron