RE: [stella] Ms. Pac Man, Mr. Do, striped playfields, and one-line kernels

Subject: RE: [stella] Ms. Pac Man, Mr. Do, striped playfields, and one-line kernels
From: Thomas Boutell <boutell@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2004 05:14:25 -0700 (PDT)
On Tue, 31 Aug 2004, Lee Fastenau wrote:
> How to do 256-byte sprite tables in ROM

Amazing stuff. Thanks. This might be a good subject for a rewrite
of part of Andrew Davie's wonderful tutorial, where he talks about how
it sure would be nice to have 256 byte blocks of RAM for fast sprite
management. Looks like ROM can do the job as well.

I'll still have to ponder whether I have 256 bytes of ROM to
surrender to each sprite, but now I know it's possible!

--
Thomas Boutell
Boutell.Com, Inc.

Sync my card with your PDA or address book: http://tocard.biz/a7oiljb6