Re: [stella] Missing messages

Subject: Re: [stella] Missing messages
From: "Alex Herbert" <herbs64@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2004 13:37:22 +0100
I've tried sending a small number (just 5 or 6) of messages over the past
few weeks but only 2 seem to have made it through.  (I didn't receive my own
email back, nor did I see any replies.)  I have also seen a couple of
replies to messages but not the original message itself.  I did receive
Joe's post about the new Atari hardware though.

Alex Herbert