Re: [stella] Atari to re-release a whole bunch of stuff

Subject: Re: [stella] Atari to re-release a whole bunch of stuff
From: Jacob Rose <labelreader@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2004 12:20:46 -0400
There's an auction for a pair on eBay...nice photo - doesn't look like they both needed to be connected to the left port at the same time, which makes me wonder how you played any two-player paddle games...certainly you couldn't play four-way Warlords!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=41009&item=8129343635&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW