Aw: Re: [stella] New guy / my game

Subject: Aw: Re: [stella] New guy / my game
From: cybergoth@xxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2004 18:57:51 +0200 (CEST)
Hi there!

> P.S. How do most people move images into their code?

The Gunfight sprites were ripped from the C64 game High Noon, straight out of the C64 RAM and all modified and tweaked manually with Textpad right in the Gunfight source.

The Star Fire sprites were transfered manually from Arcade screenshots. I zoomed them in PSP until the grid was shown and then just "typed" them in.

The Seawolf sprites where all adopted compositions from screenshots of the SeaWolf 2 arcade, its 800 port and 800 Seafox. This time it were so many shapes Ithat I modified and arranged all in PSP until I had a single image containing all desired shapes, then saved this image as PCX and let Eckhard Stolbergs commandline tools do the transfer job instead of typing them in :-)

Greetings,
Manuel

Arcor-DSL: jetzt ohne Einrichtungspreis einsteigen oder wechseln
Sie sparen 99,95 Euro. Arcor-DSL ist in vielen Anschlussgebieten
verfügbar. http://www.arcor.de/home/redir.php/emf-dsl-1