Re: [stella] Missing messages

Subject: Re: [stella] Missing messages
From: Russ Perry Jr <slapdash@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2004 17:25:16 -0500
At 6:07 PM -0700 9/7/04, Dennis Debro wrote:
> Is anyone else missing messages on this list? I know I sent a
> message last week that has yet to surface. More recently I missed
> Joe's post about the new Atari hardware.

With your message, I think perhaps you didn't send it from your
subscribed address, as I seem to recall that happening in the past
(messages are now just dumped, whereas I used to have to approve
them and usually sent them through).

As to Joe's message, it was just a URL with no other content, so I
suspect it was tagged as spam by your ISP or computer; I received
it no problem.
||  Russ Perry Jr   2175 S Tonne Dr #114   Arlington Hts IL 60005  ||
||  847-952-9729   slapdash@xxxxxxx [NEW!]   VIDEOGAME COLLECTOR!  ||