Re: [stella] Missing messages

Subject: Re: [stella] Missing messages
From: Paul Slocum <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 08 Sep 2004 20:16:28 -0500

It doesn't hurt to know, I'm just curious if there are additional features that might be available, maybe faster response time when problems occur for paying customers, and so forth. And of course I'm quite curious what they charge.

The prices are listed on their site, and IIRC they are VERY high. I wouldn't mind paying something to get better service (maybe selling Stella List T-shirts or something to offset the cost hehe) but I think their prices are out of our range. We could get an internet hosting account from somewhere with CGI access and set up a list that way for much cheaper.

-paul