One last step

Subject: One last step
From: "patrick lichty" <voyd@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2004 23:55:16 -0400
OK,
I'm right up to the wire.
I have boards, ROMS, a UV eraser, and a PProgrammerII.
My only problem is that I'm having problems getting the rom burnt.  Gets
most fo the way through and gives me a crc error, but before burning it,
it gave me a blank verification.
Maybe I need some help in figuring what flags, etc. need to be set in
the pocket programmer II software?
I'm using 2732's and 27256's

Patrick Lichty
Editor-In-Chief