Re: Re: [stella] Atari to re-release a whole bunch of stuff

Subject: Re: Re: [stella] Atari to re-release a whole bunch of stuff
From: KirkIsrael@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: 9 Sep 2004 11:39:50 -0000
> But then I have years of NES experience with this kind of controler. I
> wonder why all those pads are for left handed players, are the japanese
> all left handed? :-)

It's an interesting question...one theory is that the whole NES era
era of gaming was an era when precision timing jumping/firing was more
important than precision positioning.

'Course it all comes from the layout of the old Game and Watches...
so who knows.

Lee, nice editor, I'm very fond of that type...you might wanna
consider doubling the size.

"It's the cracked ones who let all the light into the world."
        --writer from my Tufts writing class