RE: [stella] Fall Down RC 3

Subject: RE: [stella] Fall Down RC 3
From: Russ Perry Jr <slapdash@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2004 18:59:24 -0500
At 4:59 PM -0700 9/12/04, Dennis Debro wrote:
> It seems my messages are coming out of order. I got Aaron's post
> but like 5-8 hours later. My e-mal service may be holding these
> to look for viruses or something. But 8 hours is a bit long!

I've heard other people talk about getting posts out of order...
I've noticed it in the past myself, but it's because the "received"
order is different than the "sort" order in my inbox, which is
based on the "Date:" header, and can vary wildly based on what the
sender has set.

But that delay IS odd.  I will ask Biglist if things might be sent
in weird orders, or if there HAVE been delays.

Dennis, can you forward Aaron's note, with full headers if possible?
||  Russ Perry Jr   2175 S Tonne Dr #114   Arlington Hts IL 60005  ||
||  847-952-9729   slapdash@xxxxxxx [NEW!]   VIDEOGAME COLLECTOR!  ||