Re: [stella] Jumpman: Easy Does It

Subject: Re: [stella] Jumpman: Easy Does It
From: Glenn Saunders <mos6507@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2004 13:18:23 -0700
At 06:20 AM 9/17/2004, you wrote:

Thanks! Attached is the promised update with structure changes applied. Costs 28 bytes of RAM for this level. I guess I can reserve half of Stellas RAM for stuff like that, so next I'll sort out the levels that'd require more than 64 Bytes for structure changes.

BTW: This more or less kills the vb idea for more colors I think. As I understand, it'd require twice the data(?) so in this case twice the RAM...

You sure you don't want to make this a Supercharger multiload game? It would probably eliminate some of these tradeoffs.