Fall Down RC testing

Subject: Fall Down RC testing
From: "Dennis Debro" <dennis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2004 04:14:25 -0700 (PDT)
Hi there,

I hope you don't mind me starting another thread.

I played this a bit over the weekend and I think it's an enjoyable game.
It gives some great head to head comp when playing with 2 players too.

The last version I played was the last one posted to AA. Maybe there was a
more recent ROM that I don't have. Either way here are some suggestions...

1) Have you thought of adding obstacles? Maybe walls or spikes. The spikes
could come out of the ground (moving up and down) and make the player jump
over them to get pass.

2) I think the jumping needs more work. It seems more like the player is
levitating vs. jumping. Maybe the player is levitating ;-) If it's jumping
then I'd prefer to see the player not be able to change directions once
they're in the air.

3) Is the computer opponent that good or am I just that bad? The AI is
great but how about ramping up to a smart computer opponent. The computer
doesn't go for the power-ups but it does get to the holes quicker.

Take care,
Dennis