Re: [stella] Fall Down RC testing

Subject: Re: [stella] Fall Down RC testing
From: "Aaron" <stella-receiver@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2004 04:37:22 +0100 (BST)
Aaron said:
> I think I actually could do that without too much trouble...  the AI could
> be limited to only thinking on every second or fourth frame.  Really the
> main problem is finding space for a new icon to put on the title screen.

This didn't actually work...  but I did manage to bring back the crappy AI
from an older version, where it doesn't move while falling.  Really makes
the game very easy...  Anyway, it's marked with an "EZ" on the title
screen now (aside - is the teddy bear sort of a standard symbol for
easy?).

Also, about the jumping, to anyone who didn't like it - were you running
the PAL version?  The gravity in the NTSC version is effectively 1.4x
greater.  It's the one constant I couldn't change...

So anyway, I've included a PAL60 version this time.  Enjoy!

-Aaron