homebrews on eBay

Subject: homebrews on eBay
From: "Eric Ball" <ericball@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2004 19:48:36 -0400
I don't know if anyone else keeps track of such things but there is a UK
eBay seller foxbatslayer89 who is selling 94 2600 cartridges, including
several current homebrews (all described as rare or very rare).
Unfortunately, none of them have pictures, so I can't say whether these are
AtariAge, PackRat, Hozer or something else.  I have sent a note to the
seller asking for a picture or description of the label.  (It might just be
someone's collection, though the manual isn't included, which makes me
suspicious.)

For those interested, I simply set up a favorite search (Atari Skeleton,
worldwide) in eBay and have it email me any matches.  See
http://pages.ebay.com/help/confidence/vero-rights-owner.html for what to do
if you do find something unauthorized.  The only other one I have found was
someone selling a multi-cart, and the auction was cancelled after I sent an
email.