Re: [stella] homebrews on eBay

Subject: Re: [stella] homebrews on eBay
From: Russ Perry Jr <slapdash@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2004 20:24:27 -0500
Thomas wrote:
> Eric wrote:
>> I don't know if anyone else keeps track of such things but there
>> is a UK eBay seller foxbatslayer89 who is selling 94 2600
>> cartridges, including several current homebrews (all described as
>> rare or very rare).  Unfortunately, none of them have pictures,
>> so I can't say whether these are AtariAge, PackRat, Hozer or
>> something else.

> I somehow remember that name, though I don't remember why. :-)

Yeah, it's very familiar to me too...  I think it MIGHT be Will
Luton, who I THINK was Liveinabin on AtariAge.  I'm almost certain
that the guy is legit, but am not 100% sure yet.  In any event,
I'm pretty sure he's one of the guys on the ccnuk mailing list,
and most/all of them are upstanding collectors.
||  Russ Perry Jr   2175 S Tonne Dr #114   Arlington Hts IL 60005  ||
||  847-952-9729   slapdash@xxxxxxx [NEW!]   VIDEOGAME COLLECTOR!  ||