Re: [stella] Jumpman: Intermediate Levels

Subject: Re: [stella] Jumpman: Intermediate Levels
From: Albert Yarusso <albert@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 9 Oct 2004 22:28:46 -0500
The levels you've put together look great! I haven't played Jumpman in a long time, but it and Jumpman Jr. are two of my favorite Atari 8-bit computer games. I'm very much encouraged by what I see so far! I'll be following development of this game closely. :D

 ..Al
Albert Yarusso, http://www.AtariAge.com
Atari News, Forums, Media, Guides, and more!