Re: [stella] My second game

Subject: Re: [stella] My second game
From: David Galloway <davidgalloway@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2004 21:07:13 -0700
Well, you said merciless right? ;-) Well it is kind of fun going around beating the vicious mashed potatoes with a stick. Congratulations on getting something up and running (and it's only 4K).

Shrek wrote:

Here, attached, is my second try to make something playable for the 2600:)
It's an early version, but contains almost everything, just doesn't have any 'title' and 'end' screens, and has not so many levels. Also sound is unfinished.
It's not bug free, but I spent lots of time and nerves to make it display exactly 262 lines, what was beyond capability of AOTM AFOS :-P.
Bug reports and merciless criticizing are welcome. Have fun (if this game is any fun, of course). And make sure you read the manual!
Maciej