Subject: COA Reloaded|
From: "Shrek" <matzieq@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2004 00:45:50 +0200
This is a bit revised and edited version. Changes include:
- Name. Now it will be called Chronicles Of Airata :)
- Monsters move faster and attack faster
- Sir Pixel moves slower, but attacks faster (action is generally faster)
- Monsters can chase Sir Pixel through the whole platform (however, they can't walk over a hole (not mentioning some buggy situations, which I will soon get rid of))
- Controls are changed to those proposed by Paul Slocum. With one difference: fire + down is 'heal'. This is because you can very easily accidentally press this combination during combat, when you try to block attack and immediately counter. You can't heal at 3 lives, so if you accidentally heal yourself it's nothing wrong. And it's easier to heal in combat - just keep guarding and press fire.
Up+fire is good for fireballing, which Sir Pixel often would like to perform while jumping - just keep 'up' pressed and press fire.
I think it works fine and instead of taking away, saved me some ROM - thanks, Paul!!!
Description: Binary data