Re: [stella] A26 Maxicart

Subject: Re: [stella] A26 Maxicart
From: Glenn Saunders <mos6507@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2004 11:07:26 -0700
Cuttle Cart takes more than 4 seconds on a 32K file for me. It takes more like 4 seconds with a 4K file.

At 11:19 AM 10/17/2004, you wrote:

The 2600 clone that's going to come out will have a USB interface also and should support all cart types so people might want to get that too (I hope that shows up before Xmas).

Weird that the USB interface on the Maxicart is so slow. It sounds like it's 26 seconds to load a 32k file?! (And odd that they give 32K as an example when it doesn't support F4?) It takes about 3-4 sec on the Cuttle Cart II over serial.