Re: [stella] Reply-to broken

Subject: Re: [stella] Reply-to broken
From: Thomas Boutell <boutell@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2004 11:21:39 -0600 (CST)
On Mon, 15 Nov 2004, Adam Thornton wrote:

On Nov 15, 2004, at 12:08 AM, Adam Wozniak wrote:
This is rediculous. The sooner we move the better.

What he said.

Adam

I don't know if y'all have a process for making decisions like this;
but if that decision gets made I'll just need a subscriber email
address list in order to do a mass join on the new server. And, yes,
I can cope with archival messages -- ideally somebody has a really
nice collection in plain unix mailbox format (not outlook express).
I can also simply mirror existing archives that are pointed out to me
and start a new archive henceforth. But of course I'll hold off on doing any of the above unless and until it's clear that there's been a decision to move here.

--
Thomas Boutell
Boutell.Com, Inc. http://www.boutell.com/