Re: Aw: Re: [stella] moving stella from biglist

Subject: Re: Aw: Re: [stella] moving stella from biglist
From: "Andrew Davie" <atari2600@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2004 15:35:05 +1100
Thomas's website has been up for 10 years, and Atariage has been running
for something like 6.  I can hardly remember any downtime for Atariage and
it's MUCH more complicated to maintain that what we're talking about
here.  Hell, I've had my own site up for 7 years and I don't see myself
ever not having my webpage up or having any problem maintaining a 2600
programming list.  But I just don't have the proper maillist software
installed on my server.

SHOULD we decide to make a move, I would be happy to donate 'atari2600.org' for use to point to the new list location.
Thus the list email could be 'stella@xxxxxxxxxxxxx' which would be kind of neat.