Re: [stella] AtariVox EEPROM file format

Subject: Re: [stella] AtariVox EEPROM file format
From: Albert Yarusso <albert@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 27 Nov 2004 15:50:50 -0600
Hello,

On Nov 27, 2004, at 3:39 PM, Eckhard Stolberg wrote:
The AtariVox will be sold by AtariAge soon. So the Als
probably will be able to offer a cheap maintainance cart in
a bundly with the AtariVox too. Therefore the need for
the Supercharger isn't much of a concern.

Yes, offering the AtariVox Maintenance Cart (probably needs a better name) as an option when purchasing the AtariVox is a definite must.

And while I don't think games should be forced to offer file
management for all types of file, I think they should be allowed
to let the user manipulate files from other games too, if they
want to.

I agree with you, as long as it's clear what save games you are manipulating from within a game. That is, if Marble Craze AE (Atarivox Enhanced) lets you delete files from Man Goes Down, it needs to be clear that the files you are deleting are from Man Goes Down.

 ..Al
Albert Yarusso, http://www.AtariAge.com
Atari News, Forums, Media, Guides, and more!