Re: [stella] AtariVox EEPROM file format

Subject: Re: [stella] AtariVox EEPROM file format
From: Michael Markowski <spudboy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 27 Nov 2004 23:34:35 -0500
I'm not really that good with hardware, but I had an idea that I think would be great for this. I think it would be really cool if there can be a connector (preferably usb) to be able to hook the atarivox device to a computer (win/mac) to upload any of the highscore data to your computer.

This way you can send high scores to say atariage and have some cool competitions. Also, if there is any updated information you could easily download it into the atarivox. If a usb connection is out of the question, perhaps have an mmc or sd card slot that could be used to do the same functions. I'm not sure if this is practical, or if it can be done but I think it would be great.

-mike