RE: [stella] incoming source

Subject: RE: [stella] incoming source
From: Chris Wilkson <ecwilkso@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2004 08:41:26 -0500 (EST)
Or....maybe it wasn't Byte.  Maybe it was Radio Electronics.  I found some
web references to the April 1975 issue.  The relevant info is below.

Understanding pseudo-random circuits.
Radio-Electronics v. 46 April 1975 p. 42-3+

I haven't been able to find the original article or a copy of the magazine.
But I did find this, which contains what may be (might be -> probably is)
a reprint of the same article by Mr. Lancaster. (found it on his website)
Maybe you can get permission to add the LFSR section to the Stella archives.
Look on page 64.  (Figure 1, referenced in the text is at the very bottom
of page 63.)

http://www.tinaja.com/glib/hackar1.pdf

-Chris