Re: [stella] Setting up an alternative stella archive

Subject: Re: [stella] Setting up an alternative stella archive
From: Rob <kudla@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2004 10:10:08 -0500
On Friday 31 December 2004 06:01, Manuel Rotschkar wrote:
> I think Rob Kudla has such an archive. There's also an early
> [Stella] archive on the CD that came with the Cuttle Cart.

I do have a Stella archive dating back to when I posted my first
Boing26 demo, which was 1999-12-21.  So there is a gap between
the end of the SGANB archive and the beginning of mine.

My archive comprises three standard mbox files (with a good deal
of overlap... don't have a mail deduping program or I would have
used it already), which any interested party can now download
zipped at http://www.kudla.org/stella-2000-2004.zip .  I think
pretty much any mail program or archive manager can deal with
mbox files.

The file is 36MB so forgive me if I don't keep it up for more
than a few days.

Rob