Re: [stella] Time for a change?

Subject: Re: [stella] Time for a change?
From: Adam Thornton <adam@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2005 09:55:05 -0600

On Feb 16, 2005, at 9:48 AM, Aaron Bergstrom wrote:

Isn't there a way we could use the mailing lists offered through
SourceForge? If we can count on anything to work like it is suppose to
and have perminence it would be sourceforge. Aren't both the Stella and
the Z26 emulators hosted on sourceforge? Couldn't the Stella list
somehow be linked with either of these projects? Also, couldn't the Dig
be located on sourceforge as well? The XML Game Consortium host their
documents on sourceforge and they don't even have any software in
development. I'd also offer the use of the sourceforge VCS Graphics
Editor sites, 'http://vcs-graphics.sourceforge.net/' and
'http://sourceforge.net/projects/vcs-graphics/', for this purpose if the
group is interested in using them.

I'm all for that.

Hell, I'll even host it with mailman here at fsf.net, so at least there'd be browseable archives. I don't think anyone wants me to do that, because fsf.net is at the end of a pretty slow ADSL line (but it's a low traffic list), it may not be permanent, depending on how nice SBC remains, and I have no intention of being a conscientious list manager. But it's there if we can't do better.

I think Sourceforge is better, though.

Adam