Re: [stella] Time for a change?

Subject: Re: [stella] Time for a change?
From: Albert Yarusso <albert@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2005 10:00:16 -0600
I am willing to setup Mailman or another mailing list manager on one of our servers, where storage space, server performance and bandwidth will not be issues. I suggest that a domain name be chosen and purchased (if necessary) to host the list, this way if it needs to move again down the road it is a more transparent process. I know Andrew Davie has offered his "Atari2600.org" domain in the past for this purpose--I'm not sure if this offer is still on the table, but either way I'd like to open that idea up for discussion.

..Al

Albert Yarusso, http://www.AtariAge.com
Atari News, Forums, Media, Guides, and more!