Re: [stella] Time for a change?

Subject: Re: [stella] Time for a change?
From: Glenn Saunders <mos6507@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2005 10:28:00 -0800 (PST)
There is already an active homebrew forum community on atariage so there is crossover.  I would say this would be ideal.

Paul Slocum <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>I am willing to setup Mailman or another mailing list manager on one of
>our servers, where storage space, server performance and bandwidth will
>not be issues.

I vote for this. Hosting it ourselves gives us the most flexibility. And
Atariage is already where most of the Atari 2600 programmers hang out, and
the starting point for many new programmers. Hopefully hosting it there
will give us more visibility and get the list going again.

-paul

Or go to:
http://stella.biglist.com/unsub/stella/mos6507@xxxxxxxxx
--~--