Re: [stella] Time for a change?

Subject: Re: [stella] Time for a change?
From: "B. Watson" <atari@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2005 14:27:36 -0500 (EST)

On Wed, 16 Feb 2005, Piero Cavina wrote:

On Wed, 16 Feb 2005 13:25:17 -0500, Glenn Saunders <mos6507@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Why not yahoo groups?

The archive search sucks, it's almost unusable.

Also, I know from experience that yahoo sells the email addresses of any and all yahoo groups subscribers to spammers. There's a very small chance that I'm mistaken, but I'm certain enough of it that I wouldn't want to subscribe to the new list if it were hosted on yahoo groups.

Not, I suppose, that it matters much these days. I haven't been active
in 2600 development in a while due to lack of time combined with too
many other commitments... still I follow the list and it'd be nice to
be able to keep doing that.

--
B.