Re: [stella] Time for a change?

Subject: Re: [stella] Time for a change?
From: Dan Iacovelli <atarivideoclub@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2005 12:58:59 -0800 (PST)
I agree that the list should be moved to atari2600.org as well.
if the srchives are giving us trouble here(Ihaven't checked it lately,but
archices are one important feature we should have so we caould look back and
see what was missed and learn some new stuff)
Iused to look at archives when I first joined the list get some ideas on
programing etc..
I haven't been into as much as wanted to but Imight want to get back into it.
Dan Iacovelli