RE: [Semi-OT] [stella] Time for a change?

Subject: RE: [Semi-OT] [stella] Time for a change?
From: "Thomas Jentzsch" <tjentzsch@xxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2005 09:19:35 +0100
Dennis wrote:
> I agree with Brian. It's easier for me to keep up with a mailing list vs. a
> forum board. I do visit forums often but I like the mailing list. It's nice
> to be able to be notified when a message comes through and as Brian pointed
> out I can physically keep a copy of the message in my inbox.

Yup, I agree here too.

But it would be nice, if we might be able to add some features.

E.g. categorising mails (tipps and tricks, single projects, general discussion etc.)
and then be able to browse the archives by category.

Have fun!
Thomas
Thomas Jentzsch         | *** Every bit is sacred ! ***
tjentzsch at web dot de |