Re: [stella] Time for a change?

Subject: Re: [stella] Time for a change?
From: Adam Thornton <adam@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2005 12:32:32 -0600

On Feb 16, 2005, at 12:25 PM, Glenn Saunders wrote:

Why not yahoo groups?  I am not that thrilled with sourceforge's user interface and its purpose doesn't seem to match what Stellalist is all about.

If you look back in the archives, I floated the idea of moving to yahoo groups (egroups) years ago, but people liked the tradition of staying here.

Yahoo Groups blows goats.

Between privacy concerns, the fact that it likes to unsubscribe you at random every couple weeks because of random third-party spam bounces with your name in the From: field, and the occasionally inexplicable delays for messages to show up (and sometimes they never do), hell, biglist is better than Yahoo Groups.

I have no problem with Atari Age rather than Sourceforge.

Adam