Re: [stella] Time for a change?

Subject: Re: [stella] Time for a change?
From: Glenn Saunders <mos6507@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2005 14:38:45 -0800 (PST)
I stopped getting them on my Comcast account so I
subbed on my yahoo account and got almost nothing
until this most recent thread.

I'm getting none of these messages on my Comcast
account even though Biglist says I'm subbed.  I'm
thinking the ISPs are spamfiltering Biglist before it
hits our mailboxes or something like that.

http://stella.biglist.com/unsub/stella/mos6507@xxxxxxxxx