Re: [stella] Time for a change?

Subject: Re: [stella] Time for a change?
From: Greg Miller <gmiller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2005 07:08:40 -0600
Dennis Debro wrote:

IMO we should not forget to thank you for your effords over the
past years. I am sure you did your best to solve the current problems
and I hope you are not too frustrated that it did work for us.

THANK YOU!

Same here Russ!

Yep, same here, too!

And I want to encourage anyone that can to go ahead and set up list archives just in case. That way we can be sure we have access to archives in the future, even if there's some kind of outage.

Please send the URLs of any archive mirrors that get set up to the list or to me, as I'd like to put a list of archives on classic-games.com.
--
http://www.velocityvector.com/ | http://glmiller.blogspot.com/
http://www.classic-games.com/ |