Re: [stella] New list: Update

Subject: Re: [stella] New list: Update
From: Glenn Saunders <mos6507@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2005 13:01:51 -0500
Not having tested this new list, I am still inclined to favor transitioning to the new list.

The reason I think we should is that there was no AtariAge back in 1996 when this list started.  I'm not even sure Atari2600Nexus even existed, or it had just started.

With Randy Crihfield crashing and burning, AtariAge has become the centerpoint for the hobby.  They have the online database  They have the publishing service for homebrew games.  They have the forums that all of us visit regularly.  It's a natural evolution to migrate over Stellalist.

I have a feeling I'm going to be in the minority on this one.