RE: [stella] Another kernel is rolling

Subject: RE: [stella] Another kernel is rolling
From: "Dennis Debro" <dennis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2005 14:39:15 -0400
Hi Aaron,

> Keep in mind it's possible to get the rolling to stop on the title screen
> by taking all the code out of overscan, except for the timers and such.  I
> was never able to find any single piece of code that when put back, caused
> the rolling to start again (basically anything did it).

I'm looking at the code and you have a jsr i2c_startwrite in overscan.
>From looking at the z26 log this routine is only called during the title
screen processing. Have you tried just commenting out this code? I'm not
familiar with the workings of the AtariVox but maybe that could be the
issue. I'm just shooting in the dark here. I'm not able to test it at the
moment.

Take care,
Dennis