Re: [stella] Musician/Programmer/Partner required

Subject: Re: [stella] Musician/Programmer/Partner required
From: "xampi" <nanaxampi@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 1 May 2005 13:54:08 -0400
English is not my native language i`m Dutch

Hello Andrew my name is Leon and your e-mail was quite a surprice because
only yesterday i subscibed at the Stella Archives and all ready i got this
mail.
I`ve seen your demo and it`s looks o.k. And the answer on your question is
yes
i like to give it a go and not only for the how did you call it a share of
the
immense profits, but for the fun of it and maybe a nice new contact.
So greeting from Holland and mail me a.s.a.p.bye

nanaxampi@xxxxxxxxx

Soon online www.6510.cjb.net and remeber 6502, 6507, 6510

are not just numbers it a feeling !!!