Re: [stella] WIP: PlayerPal v2.0

Subject: Re: [stella] WIP: PlayerPal v2.0
From: Kirk Israel <kirkjerk@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 15 May 2005 11:37:49 -0400
On 5/15/05, Andrew Davie <atari2600@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > Heh, yeah.  Or Davies' forum. I wonder what that guy thinks of me. I
> > know he's a MUCH better coder--he has such a dry sense of humor it's
> > tough to know when he's really ticked and when he's just taking the
> > piss.
>
> For what it's worth, I admire everyone who actually *does* something,
> instead of just talking about it -- be that providing tutorials, 101's, or
> programming games or utilities.  Even more so if they get my name right,
> which occasionally happens -- as Thomas will attest.
>
> As to my sense of humour -- I like to keep you all on your toes.

Heh, I had forgotten that it wasn't all just javscript mumbo jumbo.

And uh--would you believe I got your name right, just messed up on the
puncuation?

Ah well--my entire life is spent telling how it's spelled IsrAEl not
IsREAL -- Americans (well, maybe just the non-juwish ones?)  never
pronounce the A-E unless they're singing that one Christmas carol.

Speaking of work, once your boulderdash-esque game reaches some level
of completition, do you see yourself adding more tutorials?

-Kirk