Re: [stella] The Worm Returns

Subject: Re: [stella] The Worm Returns
From: "Darrell Spice, Jr." <dspice@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 May 2005 18:59:30 -0400
Select screen is a bit garbled at the bottom.  I also noticed the D
in TANK MODE changes sizes depending if its ON or OFF.  I put a
screen shot here:
http://spiceware.org/gallery/Misc/worm5_16_05

The screen also jumps during gameplay on some, but not all, of the
screens.

Darrell Spice, Jr.
www.spiceware.org