Re: [stella] Paddle controller docs?

Subject: Re: [stella] Paddle controller docs?
From: Kirk Israel <kirkjerk@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 May 2005 15:35:42 -0400
I think people are pretty casual about top-posting esp. w/ email.

Re: why no technical document, they get brief coverage in the Stella
guide...not very specific in terms of expected read times etc.. Maybe
they only had the plans and not the actual hardware to work against,
maybe there's more dcumentation that didn't make it out into the wild,
or maybe they're just lazy...