[stella] Superman disassembly...first pass

Subject: [stella] Superman disassembly...first pass
From: "Dennis Debro" <dennis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 20 May 2005 16:31:11 -0400
Hi there,

I don't like to post WIPs but I'm almost done with this one and I don't
want to lose it. I'm going on vacation soon and some personal things are
coming up so I thought it's better to be safe than sorry.

I remember Glenn wondering how close Superman was to Adventure since they
used the same engine. They are *very* close. That's one of the things that
helped getting as far as I did so quickly.

If anyone once to continue it (or correct my mistakes) feel free. There
are a lot of data pointers so I'm sure I missed some. I also had a time
coming up with names for the different screens. Before I truly finish this
I'd like to comment on the screens. Something like drawing them in the
comment section so someone else looking at it can understand the names I
used.

BTW, I started the PAL version today but I couldn't get very far due to time.

Take care,
Dennis

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type application/x-zip which had a name of SUPERMAN.zip]